http://atlas.coolforum.info/index.php?theme=test
le forum des traqueurs Index du Forum

What Is The Point Of Liking Things On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum des traqueurs Index du Forum -> Le forum public -> La Taverne Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
isaiahen

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Is The Point Of Liking Things On Facebook Répondre en citant

What Is The Point Of Liking Things On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Reply hollywoodphony says: May 27, 2008 at 8:22 pm gnbardsley, will you add me on there? I need more friends. ^ DISQUS, Blackberry (2010-11-10). The Verge. To remove your reaction to a post or comment, click your current reaction.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. However, Facebook was still not entirely convinced, using a "hybrid" solution of native computing code as a sort of "picture frame" for its mobile website. Other users, including Windows Mobile users, must use an HTML5 browser to use Places via Facebook Touch Site.[72]. Cond Nast. Entering [x:y] resolves a user's name, where x is a positive integer and y is 0 or 1. Adweek. Subscribe[edit]. Im not done yet. Id say it contributed at least 30-40% of the sex I had that year. I play Scrabble (excuse me, Scrabulous), but when I read an article where they talk about it being worth billions of dollars, I have to ask myself this question: Really?? For what? A place to put up a few pictures and send your friends a message once in a while? Maybe Im just old, but I really dont get it. Comments[edit]. Slate. "Facebook 'Snooze' button temporarily hides people in your feed". The Verge. Big corporations try to cash in on the latest Web trend, but nothing lasts forever. ZDNet. Retrieved Nov 5, 2010. "Facebook Notes are finally pretty enough to use". al. Retrieved June 16, 2017. ^ Ha, Anthony (April 12, 2016). ^ Cheredar, Tom (April 25, 2011). AOL. People make all this money off of stupid shit, and their are those gurus who do books on why social media is huge. Huffington Post. "De-Friend Me? I Don't Think So". In response to decreased use of status updates on Facebook, the company began enabling "Did You Know?" social questionnaires in December 2017. ^ Yeung, Ken (February 24, 2014). Anyhow, the quickly summarize, the original concept for facebook was to essentially provide a wait for it yearbook of sorts which allowed you to reconnect, but of course by providing modern pictures of your once classmates to verify who they are. Retrieved 2013-06-14. TechCrunch. Retrieved December 7, 2017. Retrieved June 14, 2017. To Like Is To Assert Who We Are. ^ a b c d e f g Casti, Taylor (August 1, 2013). Skip to: Footer. ABC News 5a02188284
facebook app messing up iphonedownload facebook nokia e52how do i keep my facebook posts privatehow to create a url for facebook pagefacebook app for 9800facebook band page free downloadfacebook status to get girlfriendfacebook chatter pcfacebook for girlfriend36 centimetros facebook argentina

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum des traqueurs Index du Forum -> Le forum public -> La Taverne Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation